Monday, October 12, 2009

buddha statue meaning






I read the writing,and look at the picture in the site .After I read the site I learned:Some of the posture and the statue of Buddha.I have some spacial thought about his pose, because It let me think about it,and after I read the writing under the poses.I can read it and know more in the writing.

the picture is the photo of one of Buddha's pose


====================================



I read the writing and look at the picture in the site. After I read the site I learned: the posture of Buddha.This kind of posture is almost all body,not just the head pose.I learned: When Buddha will use which pose when he's doing things.



the picture is the photo of Buddha

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

ok. Not bad. You should give a few examples in this case, so we know what exactly you learned. Otherwise, you did alright. Not an A, however.