Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rome

http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/romans/history/history.htm

I read the writing and look at the picture in this wedsite.The site is talk about Italy is a good place to let people live in there, and before rome the two bigest civilization are Egypt and Greece.Rome civilization is the first civilization to have a Republic .We called them Roman Republic .After I read the site I learned: Rome was the first civilization to have the Republic .Republic mean the kingdom's king are not come from the last king's son.

the picture is the photo is book talking about rome

===============================================

http://www.schoolshistory.org.uk/republic.htm

I read the writing and look at the picture in this wedsite.This site is a good site to talk about the Roman republic.The site tell us form 753 BC to 509BC Roman kind wanted to turn Rome to a republic.Lots of people didn;t agree,because the country of it will be no kings and rulers.Then they alos fonnd some people to behave the common people to have some ibea or their mind to the kings.Then the Roman republic change their name to Augustus.After I read the site I learned:the roman republic start in 753 BC and finish in 509BC. 

the picture is the photo of the bulilding in rome

===============================================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs

I got one site in Youtube as usual.I watch the film in you tube.The film is talk about the ancient Roman's appearance,and we enter into the imperial palace.The roman's imperial palaceare very beautiful.Then they did a lot of bulidong of the Romes.Most of them are good.After I watch the film I learned: the Roman's imperial palace are pretty .and the decorate iside is very nice

the picture is the photo in the film





1 comment:

Savant English School said...

The assignment was to find information on the "beginning" of Rome, not just Rome. I said that twice in class, and reminded you on Monday!