Wednesday, April 22, 2009

rich and noble of ancient rome









I read the writing and look at the picture in the site.The site is write about the different of the dinner for the rich children and pool children.The rich man's dinner are good.The boy or man don't eat dinner with the girl and woman.It's a big different of the rich man.The rich men have drink on their dinner and there are some women dance on the rich men's dinner.I learned the rich man has good dinner.



the picture is the phtot of the build in rome


===============================================






I read the writing in the site It just a small part,but it's good to talk about the noblf of ancient rome.the part is write about:Rome is the mast free country thr sciencest ever think .I learned: roman's noble are very free in their time.




the picture is the phtot of the build in rome

===============================================






I watch the film on the site.there arec many picture to talk about the rome.after I watch the film I learned:there are many stone of rome,then their stone are very popular.
the picture is the photo of a stone

No comments: