Friday, January 8, 2010

WW1



I watch the movie in the youtube it's about the war and the begin of the WW1.The gym and weapon are very real.After I read the site I learned:The cause of the WW1.The Germany and French are the ameny.They each has Iron and coal.Then each on ewhat to have the other,so they have a big fight.


the picture is the photo of WW1

=================================================== WW2' weapon


I read the writing and look at the picture in the site .The site is talk about the weapon the Germany people used.They have gum and lot of weapon to fight the other.After I read the site I learned: the weapon the Germany people used.They have some plane and some borns.


the picture is the photo of the germany's gym they used in WW2

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

"gym" is a place to exercise. I am not sure what exactly you mean by that... I wanted you to look into the causes for WWI in at least one of the sites. The movie is pretty cool, though. How much of it did you understand, though?

Not bad, but not an A.