Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Great Depression





I can read 60% of the wedsite with out dictionary.I just read at the first part of the site.The site is tell us about."What is the great depression"When the great depression happened.All of the money are drop down.The economic are also turn to very bad.The great depression are slow down and be better after WW2.After I read the site I learned: What is the great depression and when dose it begin and when dose it end.


the picture is the photo of the great depression
======================================================


I read the writing and look at the picture in the site .It's the great depression in the America.After I read the site I learned:what is the great depression in the America.It impact lot sof things of America.The reason are the same with the great depression in the world.Then it also end after WW2
the picture is the photo of the America great depression

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

This is better than last week. Include a little more detail in your post, of what you learned. You are a bit too general. You need to balance between the general and specific. Better than last week!