Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The begining of the Agriculture















I read the writing in the website.It is talk about the humans farm 12000 years.They also can control their foods.there are lots of tools about farming.After I read the website I learn the most early farming us beginning in 12000 years ago.I think farming is a important things,because if we did not farm anymore we didn't have something to eat .I think the gatherer not a good ways to find foods,b ecause if it is winter there aren't any foods to eat .We will be hungry a long time.














this photo is the tools for farming.







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







http://mesopotamia.mrdonn.org/sumer.html







I read the writing there.It is talk about there is somesoem people come to the river and they live there.They use the straws to made their houses .5000years BC the Mesopotamian are farmer.I learn the Mesopotamian are the farmer community 5000 years BC.I think the Mesopotamian made people not busy,because they start to have some times to do somethings new.





the photo is the Mesopotamia map and a Mesopotamian man




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I read the writing there.It is talk about the Tigris and the Euphrates are live in the nowIraq.The Tigris and the Euphrates talks they are near the Persian Gulf.Then the archaeologist agree,too.I learn the Tigris and the Euphrates and the Mesopotamia are the same things.
the photo is the picture of the Sumerians
______________________________________________________

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Better than last week. You completed all the requirements. However, the spacing of the post is a bit off. That will improve over time, though. Overall, you did a fine job!