Saturday, September 5, 2009

The legend of the Buddha






I read the writing and look at the picture in the site.The picture is the photo of Buddha.We can see that he had a special hair,and he's thinking.He's a thinker.I had seen a cartoon in the Chinese date:December 8th.That is Siddhartha's birthday,the cartoon talk about.There was the level to men in India before.Most of the people don't want to touch the last level,but Siddhartha take care them.And than he drop the kingdom to go to cultivation.After I read the site I learned: Siddhartha's mind and why he didn't want to be the king.


the picture is the photo of a stone siddhartha

===============================================




I read the writing and look at the picture in the site.The site is talk about Siddhartha's life story.He's came from a loyal family,but he doesn't want to be the king.He be a good thinker in the back of his life.After I read the site.I learned:Why Siddhartha didn't want to be the king,and his think. If I am him maybe I going to be a thinker ,too.
The picture is the photo of thin Siddhartha

1 comment:

Savant English School said...

Great work. You are really starting to become the star of the class, taking over the spot Danny left open as Blog Champion. Almost perfect.

A-