Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trimurti









I find the site of the Brahma,and I read the writing and look t the pictures in the site.The site tell us .There are three god in Hindu .They are Brahma,Vishnu and Shive.All of them have differentmeans.I also god a good infrmation of Brahma.It's he have four head,but he should have five.The other is lost after He lie vishnu.After I read the site I learned: that Brahma has a lot of head ,and he is the creator of the hinduism"s world.



the picture is the photo of the Brahma


============================================




I find a site of Vishnu,and I read the site and look at the picture in the site.The site is talk about

The vishnu is a god of Hindu and people prey him by a little food before,but after 300BC they prey him by animals.After I read the site I learned: After 300BC the people arre relly think he's a god.


the picture is the photo of the vishnu


==============================================



I find the site of Shiva,and read the writing and look at the picture in the site.The site is talk about the King Bhagirath wish to the Brahma to made the river Gange down from the sky than his people can made their life better,but Brahma caled to prey to Shiva,and for he alone could support the weight of her descent. Accordingly he prayed to Shiva and he allowed the Ganges to descend on his head.After I read the site I learned: the Shiva give the people the holy river .

the picture is the photo of the Shiva

2 comments:

Franky said...

YYour blog are special I am look your blog second time it has a big change but your blog are not to correct.

Savant English School said...

Very good Michael. This is your best post in a long time. I knew you could do a great job if you wanted to! Do like this every week! A+